Having a flat stomach is a dream come true for anybody and everybody today. Whilst you might wish that having a flat stomach should be genetically gifted, getting that flat tummy is very difficult. You can have the same too but you must be very strict with your diet and must have a good exercise routine.
While in 20’s, your body is close to the prime level. Your body tends to gets away with anything such as; alcohol and eating carbohydrates and your prime youth soaks it all well since your body metabolism is high too. But misusing this will get you into trouble by the time you are in your thirties.
The biggest task in your thirties is avoiding sugar, alcohol and other fried foods. Since your metabolic rate slows down your body begins to accumulate all that weight, especially in and around your belly region getting the same to get bulged. You too can have a celebrity type flat tummy if you pay a little attention and prioritize your body accordingly.
Steps Towards Getting a Flat Tummy:
- Always ensure to drink a cup of warm water before eating your meals. You tend to eat a little less since your stomach feels full because of the water consumed.
- Rather than eating 3 large meals, eat 5 small meals. This helps in increasing your metabolism and also burns more calories.
- Sit in the dining area with a good posture and eat slowly. Allow the food to digest well.
- Do cardio workout everyday without fail for at least 20 minutes.
- Eat small servings and fill your stomach with a healthy salad.
- Walk and sit with a good posture at all times. This helps you strengthen your tummy muscles.
- Best workout towards a flat tummy is swimming. Try to incorporate swimming at least thrice a week.
- Do core training.
- Maintain a healthy diet and first and foremost cut out the sweets.
- Push-ups help too.
- Never end up skipping a breakfast. That gives a boost to your metabolism.
- Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water every day.
- Have a good night’s sleep everyday at least 7-8 hours every night.
- Cut out on all that alcoholism.
- Cut down on your salt intake
- Don’t stress.
- Avoid Junk Food
- Have a colorful plate full of salads and fruits.
Just by bringing a little discipline to your life you can get that flat tummy that you have been wanting.